Host camps from the comfort of your own home with ZooCamp-in-a-Box!
Boxes will begin shipping mid-June. Shipping now!
We know you may not be able to join us at the zoo for camp this summer, so we’re bringing the camp to you! Each box contains age-appropriate activities for a five-day camp week, including supplies for games, crafts, zoo animal videos, and more. Keep an eye out for some special Potawatomi Zoo merchandise in each box as well!
Camp-In-A-Box activities are focused on education and fun! You may need to provide your own coloring supplies, glue, and scissors. Adult supervision is recommended while campers work their way through the 7-8 daily activities, while using the internet to watch animal videos, and while exploring the outdoors.
There are three boxes available, one per age group:
- Junior Naturalist (ages 5-6): Colorful Creatures
- The natural world is full of bright, beautiful colors! The Colorful Creatures ZooCamp-In-A-Box is all about how animals use color to help them survive. Learn about camouflaging chameleons, pretty peacocks, and striped snakes!
- Future Zoologists (ages 7-9): Zoology 101
- Become a Zoologist with the Zoology 101 ZooCamp-In-A-Box! We’ll create our own creatures, then learn about how they might survive in the wild. Learn about the study of the animal kingdom through games, crafts, and animal encounters!
- Wild Rangers (ages 10-12): Wild & Rare
- How do species become endangered and what can we do to help? Discover the threats wildlife face and the role zoo’s play in protecting wild places. Learn all about the world’s Wild and Rare species with this ZooCamp-In-A-Box!