Painted Dog Day
April 27, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on April 28, 2018 at 10:00 am
Help us celebrate the Year of the Dog!
Learn about the Painted Dog, threats they face and what conservation efforts are being done to protect them.
– Special Painted Dog feeding for visitors happening at 3 pm on Friday and at noon on Saturday.
– Meet Dr. Greg Rasmussen, Founder of the Painted Dog Research Trust. Dr. Rasmussen will be at the exhibit periodically with no set times. All donations collected on both Friday and Saturday will go directly to support the mission and needs of the Painted Dog Research Trust.
– Tracks ‘n Facts scavenger hunt throughout the Zoo for a chance to win a Painted Dog stuffed animal.
– Informational Activities happening at the Painted Dog exhibit all day.
– Dogs will be receiving enrichment throughout both days for visitors to see