Join us on a scheduled sleepover and camp out under the stars at the Zoo!
Join us on a scheduled Zoo Snooze Sleepover! The minimum age for Zoo Snooze Sleepovers is 5 years old. Participants are asked to bring their own tents as we will camp out under the stars inside the Zoo!
- Rainforest Sleepover – Saturday, June 13 and Friday, June 26
- You don’t have to travel abroad to see animals of the rainforest up close. Make your next tropical destination an overnight at the Potawatomi Zoo!
- Nocturnal Animals Sleepover – Friday, July 17 and Friday, July 31
- When the sun goes down, these animals are just waking up! Learn about creatures of the night as you explore the zoo after dark.
- Endangered Species Sleepover – Saturday, August 22
- Potawatomi Zoo is home to many endangered and threatened species. Learn how the Zoo helps to protect and conserve these animals.
(COST IS PER PARTICIPANT)
|Date and Time||
Saturday, June 13 – Sunday, June 14, Friday, June 26 – Saturday, June 27, Friday, July 17 – Saturday, July 18, Friday, July 31 – Saturday, August 1, Saturday, August 22 – Sunday, August 23