Zoo Snooze Sleepovers Include…
- Two animal encounters
- Hands-on activities
- Zoo flashlight tour
- A Zookeeper Chat experience
- Continental breakfast and a light evening snack
- Free admission to the zoo the morning of the overnight
Requirements for all participants:
- Participants must provide their own tent.
- All participants must be at least 6 years of age or older.
- There must be at least one adult participant present for every five child participants.
Other requirements for private groups:
- Maximum number of participants: 40
- Minimum number of participants: 20 (if fewer than 20 participants, group will be charged the cost of 20 participants)
- A minimum of at least four weeks notice preferred for scheduling.
- Zoo members: $30/each participant*
- Non-members: $35/each participant
A minimum of 20 participants is required for an overnight program at the zoo. Groups smaller than 20 participants will be charged the same price as a 20-person program.
*Non-profit/Scout troops will receive the membership discount per person when scheduling a Zoo Snooze Sleepover.
*Member participants should have their membership card and ID at the sleepover. Child participants attending a sleepover without their adult must bring a copy of their adults’ membership and ID to qualify for the member pricing.
Zoo Snooze Sleepover programs are available from April through November on Fridays and Saturdays from 7:00 PM to 9:00 AM the following day.
To schedule or inquire about a Zoo Snooze Sleepover, please contact the Potawatomi Zoo Education Department at (574) 235-7621 or (574) 235-9070, or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please schedule overnight programs at least four weeks in advance.