Evening Safari (Family Class)
April 5 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
One event on June 14, 2020 at 5:30 pm
One event on July 12, 2020 at 5:30 pm
One event on August 9, 2020 at 5:30 pm
One event on September 13, 2020 at 5:30 pm
One event on October 11, 2020 at 5:30 pm
One event on November 8, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Evening Safari: Family Conservation Workshops!
Join us on Evening Safaris for family-fun conservation workshops! Each week we will focus on a different conservation topic, meet some Zoo animals, and create an item to use at home. Have you ever wondered how you could participate in wildlife conservation? Find out at our Evening Safari Family Classes – great for the whole family, date night, or scout groups!
- Create a Spring Pollinator Garden: Sunday, April 5
- Build a Bird Window Collision Kit: Sunday, May 10
- Cooking with Bugs – Cricket Hummus: Sunday, June 14
- Design Your Own Reusable Bag & Water Bottle: Sunday, July 12
- Create a Fall Pollinator Garden: Sunday, August 9
- Build a Bird Window Collision Kit: Sunday, September 13
- Cooking with Bugs – Mealworm Chocolate Clusters: Sunday, October 11
- Design Your Own Reusable Bag & Water Bottle: Sunday, November 8
Open to all ages.
Evening Safaris are 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Members: $8/participant (over the age of 2)
Non-members: $10/participant (over the age of 2)
2 & under are free, but please leave us a note letting us know they will be attending.