Voting for the 2022 Calendar Photo Contest
August 24 - October 16
For the full rules, see: www.potawatomizoo.org/event/2022-calendar-photo-contest
Photo Credit: Matt Johnson
1. Voting for our Conservation Calendar begins August 24 and runs through September 15 at 4 p.m.
2. At least four photos will be submitted to the public in each category for voting on Facebook and Instagram.
3. The finalists’ photographs will be posted in separate albums on the Zoo’s Facebook and in separate posts by category on Instagram.
4. Anyone can vote for their favorite photo by using the “like” feature on each photo on Facebook and commenting the number of their favorite picture on Instagram.
1. The photos with the most votes in each category will be the winners of each category.
2. No one photographer may win more than 2 categories.
3. Winning photographs must be fit in the calendar’s dimensions to be included in the calendar.
4. The photos that receive the top five votes over all categories will go to a panel of judges to select the cover image.
5. Winners from each category will be announced September 21 on the Potawatomi Zoo’s Facebook page.
6. The winning photos of each category will be featured in the Zoo’s 2022 calendar.
7. In case of a tie vote, the category winner will be chosen by the panel of judges.